Thursday, June 4, 2009

Does your adopted pet want to be a star?

The beautiful images that grace the walls of Pet Food Express stores are all dogs and cats that have been adopted by shelters and rescue groups. Bingo, a handsome boy adopted from AFRP in 2007 had his poster gracing the Pet Food Express store in San Francisco!

With a brand new Pet Food Express now open at 300 Crossroads Blvd in Carmel, you have the opportunity have your pet professionally photographed and have his/her poster displayed locally for 10-12 months. You'll be able to admire your superstar pet every time you shop! Best of all, your $250 My Mutt donation will directly benefit AFRP animals. For a donation of $500, you can keep your poster after it has been displayed! Download a My Mutt application now!

3 comments:

  1. I wanyed 2 ask is it possibel 4 me 2 join cause I'm from Malaysia?
    I have 3 cats and 2 dogs which are adopted.
    And does it count if I got it from someone else who is trying to throw it away?

    Just post back the answer here.
    I'll check back.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Anonymous,
    Please go to our website to learn more about what we do:
    http://www.animalfriendsrescue.org/

    Thanks!
    AFRP

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blog! Very informative and I'm enjoying keeping up with the pet news.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete